My hubby and I celebrated our 3 years of marriage this past October. Although we’ve had our ups and downs I do know this to be true: Men need and want to be loved.
Not only that, but they need to be reminded.
Marriage is like a box that you deposit little love bombs into. When you are always doing this, always depositing, your hubby will feel it. He needs to also do his part by adding his deposit of love into this box.
Times will come, moments, arguments and you will want to look into that box of love bombs and take out a few as reminders of how you and your hubby really feel during times of trial.
When Jason and I were having communication issues, we decided to have a “counseling session” at church with a friend. Our counselor has been married over 40 years and we trusted he would help us out a bit.
One of his tips was to send loving text messages to each other during the day. Enter: love bombs. Enjoy the list!
- You look hot today, babe!
- I’m so lucky you’re my best friend.
- You are my rock, I love you so much.
- You are my protecter…feeling blessed.
- Hey hottie, got plans tonight?
- You are AMAZING. Just thought you should know.
- I love being together. Miss you!
- Have a great day at work – I’m counting down till you get home.
- I like you. I like you a LOT.
- I’m here for you sweetheart.
- You are the most thoughtful guy I know.
- Still laughing about your comment last night 😉
- Thank you for being you.
- You make me want to be a better person. Love you so much.
- Feeling uber blessed today to have you in my life.
- You are the funniest man I know.
- Let’s get dinner.
- You are one good looking guy- let’s hang out!
- You. me. Picnic at 5pm.
- Thanks for hanging that mirror, you’re so handy!
- I love my man. FYI.
- You are my favorite.
- You are so thoughtful!
- You inspire me, baby.
- I trust you with all my soul.
- What God has brought together, we shall never part…
- Glad I have you in my life.
- Today, tomorrow, forever…be mine!
- I’m married to one sexy stud!
- I will always love you.
- You are hilarious, still laughing about….
- You are my one of a kind. Feeling so blessed!
- Need your love.
- Need your cuddles.
- I wanna be in your arms.
- Miss u, miss u, wanna kiss u!
- I miss you, come home.
- Call in sick – lets spend today together.
- Do you know I love you? A lot!
- You are so strong.
- Be with me? Forever?
- You are my sunshine.
- Perfect night to snuggle. Meet me at 7pm.
- I want to be in your arms.
- You are my soulmate.
- Hi. I love you. You should know that.
- I can’t wait for our date night.
- I’m counting down the hours till I see you.
- You are the best father, ever.
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- Being with you…is the best!
- I need a kiss.