I have been a blessed little gal.
Not to sound overly-confident, but I know how to lovingly build an amazing community of blog readers. You see, when I started blogging I did so with passion and heart.
I think it is a key ingredient to building a blog. Write about things you truly care about.
If you start a blog just for money, you will likely fail.
People can sniff out a faker.
For me, I revealed myself and what I believe in; which is this: Every woman on earth deserves a flexible, stay at home job, where she can focus on family and also provide for her family financially.
Now I’m proud to say StayAtHomeSusie.com has reached over 4.6 million visitors in only 2 years!
I am so thankful and ready to share my tips with you.
That means, I know how to get:
8,000 to 17,000 readers per day.
So, alas, I give you my love and my advice!
- Guest post on other peoples blogs
- Make videos
- Post videos on Youtube or Vimeo
- Contact a local TV station to do a segment
- Have a Facebook party
- Comment on other peoples blogs
- Google other bloggers in your niche and make some friends!
- Use LinkedIn and the group pages
- Create a Facebook fan page
- Do LinkUp Parties on mommy blogs
- Use Pinterest daily
- Post on Twitter
- Use hashtags on Twitter
- Post older content on Facebook for new readers
- Use StumbleUpon daily
- Enter your articles into article directories
- Use Scribd to repost articles in PDF form
- Give away a free printable
- Did I already say, USE PINTEREST 😉
- Comment on a new blog everyday to expand your reach
- Edit your article titles to be catchy
- Use Rafflecopter for a contest
- Learn about SEO and make edits to your site
- Make sure your blog in listed on Google and Yahoo
- Do webinars and teach something
- Write “How To” articles
- Make sure each blog post has a picture
- Put personality into every single post!
- Connect with your local newspaper
- Put your blog url on your business cards
- Add your blog url to all Youtube videos
- Make sure your blog is mobile friendly
- Host an online party using Twitter
- Make sure to repeat keywords to get on Google
- Write posts with checklists
- Add your blog to your email signature
- Feature other bloggers on your blog
- Make a weekly theme like: “Foodie Fridays”
- Write posts about positive news
- Give out advice that works, like this post!
- Contact a local radio station
- Curate examples of people doing something very well
- Inspire readers through your writing
- Send out blog posts via email marketing